A contemporary three light design with clear glass and an attractive grain in the timber the Worcester oak door is a timeless design. Supplied unfinished and ready to paint or stain. Matching panelled, fire and bi-fold doors along with rebated door pairs completes this extensive range of doors.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Glazing Bar/Mullion for colour consistency
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Please note doors in metric sizes are 40mm in thickness.
Also available as fire doors (44mm thickness).