SPECIAL OFFER - SAVE £42.60 OFF RRP!
This traditional style Oak door goes perfectly with 1930's properties and gives the appearance of the original doors from that time. With the current trend for period features in interior design schemes these doors give a traditional look without any of the problems of reclaimed timber doors from the 1930's. To increase the traditional look why not stain them with an antique stain before oiling them?
- Oak 1930's style 4 panel internal door
- Stylish traditional design
- Raised and fielded panels
- Engineered Oak construction for increased stability
- Supplied unfinished, ready to accept your own choice of finishing product
- Also available as a fire door
Don't forget to purchase your hinges, handles and latches to go with your door and a suitable treatment product to protect your door and give it a beautiful appearance.