The shaker oak glazed door combines a classic shaker design with obscure glass to give a door that will be at home in any property. The obscure glass allows for a degree of privacy whilst also allowed a certain degree of light to move between rooms. The collection has matching panelled doors, fire doors and bi-fold doors to ensure a consistent look can be achieved within a property with many different door types.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
This product is also available in...
✔ Unfinished ✔ Fully Finished ✔ Clear Glass ✔ Obscure Glass ✔ Fire Door ✔ Glazed Fire Door ✔ Bi-Fold
Also available as Fire Doors (44mm Thickness).