The Pattern 10 Bi-Fold oak door combines the simplistic single panel design with a high degree of functionality. A Bi-Fold door is perfect for small storage areas like cupboards or closets where space may be limited. The large clear glazed panels allow for total transparency. A full range of complementary doors is available to complement this door.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.