The Louis Internal Oak Door is a traditional panelled oak door with raised mouldings surrounding the doors stylish two panel design. The raised mouldings and raised and fielded panel and add a touch of elegance to what is an extremely popular traditional door style.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
This product is also available in...
✔ Unfinished ✔ Fully Finished ✔ Clear Glass ✔ Fire Door ✔ Glazed Fire Door
Also available as Fire Doors (44mm Thickness).
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.