A contemporary 7 panel half-hour (44mm Thickness) / one hour (54mm Thickness) fire rated door the Palermo combines a mixture of vertical and horizontal oak veneers to create an impressive design. A vast range also comprising of numerous glazed doors, panelled doors and bi-fold doors ensure that this range has the flexibility to add value to any property.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Deep u-groove design with real Oak Inlays
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 2mm each edge to be trimmed off the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Half hour fire rated door
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
- 25 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Available as Fire Doors FD30 (44mm) and FD60 (54mm).
This product is also available in...
✔ Unfinished ✔ Fully Finished ✔ Clear Glass ✔ Obscure Glass ✔ Fire Door ✔ Glazed Fire Door ✔ Bi-Fold
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.