The combination of detailed raised mouldings, raised and fielded panels and clear bevelled glass make the Malton a beautifully elegant door that would complement any traditional setting. A classic twinlight design allows for natural light to flow from one room to another seamlessly. Supporting panelled and glazed doors complete this stunning range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.