The Pattern 10 internal oak door has a simplistic singular recessed one panel design and forms part of the Metropolitan Oak Collection. This contemporary 1 panel door has an attractive grain in the timber that when finished really comes to life. This door is complemented by matching glazed doors in clear or obscure glass, as well as a fire door, bi-fold door and rebated door pairs allowing for the perfect look to be created in any home.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
This product is also available in...
✔ Unfinished ✔ Fully Finished ✔ Clear Glass ✔ Fire Door ✔ Glazed Fire Door ✔ Bi-Fold
Also available as Fire Doors (44mm Thickness).
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.