The Salerno combines a large offset clear glazed panel with an attractive curved design to give a door that really does stand out from the crowd. A striking door pair can be created with two of these doors and the white primed pair maker. A matching panelled door completes this interesting range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Deep u-groove design
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Also available as fire doors (44mm thickness).
Now available in 10 different colour options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our colour options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery white primed door range and get them finished in any of the colour options below.