The fully-finished Pattern 10 glazed door allows for the maximum amount of light to flow between rooms through it's large central pane of clear glass. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard