The alluring Salerno rebated door pair amalgamates fluid shapes with large clear glazed panels to bring a truly striking pair that would add a sense of style to any living space. Part of the Ellipse Collection this door is supplied in oak and unfinished, ready to paint or stain. Impressive panelled and fire door options complete this range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Deep u-groove design
- Genuine Oak lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off the top and bottom of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height. 6mm can be removed from the width of each door from the hinge edge only, and no reduction can be made to the rebated edge
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- 40mm thick Rebated doors
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.