The Replacement Nightlatch Front Door Lock has a classic design and is ideal for replacing existing Nightlatch door locks. The lock body is designed with larger footprints to hide most existing marks after a replacement. Nightlatch is available with the option of having a deadlocking or non deadlocking facility on the external cylinder. Accidental locking is avoided by a bolt hold back facility on the body of the lock rather than the handle. The easy grip is ideally suited for the elderly. Non handed design to enable left or right handed operation. The external rim cylinder is available in brass effect and chrome finishes. All finishes meet the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 3 (96 hours) for Corrosion Resistance to provide the most robust finish for your hardware.
- High specification rim gives greater security
- Supplied with 3 cut Keys
- Lock only suitable foir doors up to 57mm thick of 54mm if fitted with cylinder pull.
- This Replacement Door Lock comes with the option of having a deadlocking or non-deadlocking facility on the external cylinder
- Accidental locking is avoided by a bolt hold back facility on the body of the lock rather than the handle
- Easy grip handle is ideally suited for the elderly
- Available in narrow (40mm) and standard (60mm) sized backsets
- Brass and Polished Chrome finishes are available with matching Brass or Chrome cylinder