The Double Locking Nightlatch Door Lock has a classic and robust design. Particularly suitable for glass panelled doors, as the ergonomic internal locking handle, which can be deadlocked by an anti-clockwise turn of the key from the inside, offers additional security against forced entry. A simple snib button enables the latch to be held in the withdrawn position (only), allowing the door to be accessible without operating the handle. The Double Locking Nightlatch is a face fitted, non handed design enabling both left and right handed operation; and the striker is designed with a 3 hole fixing for additional strength and security. Suitable for inward opening interior and exterior timber doors only, the Double Locking Nightlatch is available in brass effect, grey and a chrome effect finishes with matching brass effect and satin external rim cylinders. The rim cylinder is supplied with 3 cut keys and can be keyed to pass or master keyed to allow multiple doors to be accessed with the same key. All finishes meet the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 3 (96 hours) for Corrosion Resistance to provide the most robust finish for your hardware.
- Available in 40mm and 60mm backset options, ideal for replacing most existing front door locks
- 40 mm version ideally suited for panelled doors.
- Automatic deadlocking when door is closed, preventing retraction by a credit card
- Particularly suitable for glass panelled doors, as the handle can be deadlocked offering additional security against forced entry.
- Non handed design enabling both left and right handed operation
- Supplied with 3 cut keys that can be keyed to pass or master keyed