The Suffolk fuses a classic 6 slat boarded door with a large range of glass to create a door that is not only stunning in appearance but also very practical. The large top glazed panel is ideal where natural light is at a premium within a property as it allows light to be transferred from one room to another seamlessly. A vast range also including panelled, fire and bi-fold doors.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- This will require a rebated door latch
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Deep U-Groove Design
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off the top and bottom of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height.
- Semi-solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- 40mm thick Rebated doors
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Now available in 10 different colour options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our colour options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery white primed door range and get them finished in any of the colour options below.