A Hardwood mortice and tenon door with a classic dual light design, either unglazed to allow the customer their own choice of glass, or with a large top aperture glazed with double glazed glass allowing natural light to flow into any home. The unglazed variety can be either a mortice and tenon door of Engineered construction for better strength and stability or Dowelled. The glazed version is M&T construction. The 2XG hardwood door has two lower panels that really finishes the look and feel of the door.. A door that would complement any property.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade Hardwood Veneer
- Sourced from sustainable forests
- M&T construction or Dowelled Construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber.
A finished Clear Double Glazed version of Mortice and tenon construction is also available
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Double Glazed Unit