Our top quality KTX outdoor decking screws make light work of building your deck, with their square drive heads the lock onto your driver bit for ultra positive driving. With an integrated blade tip and wax coating no pilot drilling is required as they won't split your wood.
Our boxes of 200 are ideal for smaller projects and make storing any unused screws easy in the box.
With a pale green colour they blend in to the colour of our pressure treated decking timber.
Available in 50mm and 65mm lengths.
Benefits and Features of KTX Screws
- Suitable for KTX, Square, Pozi and Philips drive screw bits
- Stick fit head for KTX and good Pozi and Square drive screw bits
- No wobbling, slippage or rimming out of head
- The best performance in pull out when a screw needs to be removed
- No pilot hole or pre drilling required
- Suitable for all woods including softwood, chipboard, MDF, plywood and the hardest hardwoods
- Significantly reduced splitting allows close to edge fitting
- Precision manufactured using high quality hardened steel
- Double countersunk head with ribs and tips for a smooth surface finish
- Very sharp starting point and wax coating all allow for fast penetration and fitting
- Uses on average 50% less energy and effort than most other screws
- Special screw thread design to allow fast penetration and fitting
- Works perfectly with impact drivers due to the deep recessed head that allows for no movement and ensure all the torque and power of the tool is transferred to the screw
- All screws are packaged in a double lined flip top lid box giving better longevity than most screw boxes
- Each box of screws contains a 50mm KTX screw bit free which is ideal for your drill / driver, combi or impact driver
- Consistent high quality from the first to the last screw
KTX screws are loved by users for a variety of reasons such as they don’t snap or break like others, they are very easily fitted and removed if required, there is no expense of buying screw bits, there is no wobbling or slippage so its not a struggle to fit them like so many other screws and so on.
There are other screws in the marketplace that are professional in name but don’t have the benefit of the head recess on KTX or not made from the same quality of steel or just aren't as consistent, empty a box of KTX onto a table and if you look closely every screw is identical but with some others, the precision manufacturing is lacking.
We certainly feel that in terms of quality, value for money and performance our screws are the best.