The Stable 9 light external door is a glazed oak 2 piece door based on the ever popular Suffolk with it's boarded bottom section. A stable door allows for the opening of the top section of the door to allow light and air into a property whilst keeping the bottom section closed. The stunning nine light design is pre-glazed in clear glass allowing natural light to flow into the rear of a property.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- M&T construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Double glazed door with clear glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
Don't forget about ironmongery such as locks, hinges, a letter plate and door number and a suitable treatment product to protect your new door.