Ideal for use as a rear door the Pattern 10 comes with one large double glazed unit with clear glass allowing the maximum amount of light to flow into what is normally a kitchen area. Not only does this act as a stunning option is also creates the illusion of space by allowing natural light to flow into the home.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Dowelled construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Double glazed door with clear glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
Don't forget about ironmongery such as locks, hinges, a letter plate and door number and a suitable treatment product to protect your new door.