3073 Terra 0.75 Litre
For a rich, dark Oak tint use 3073 Terra, the darkest of the three Oak colours we carry in stock.
- For flooring, apply just one coat followed by a clear Polyx®-Oil
- For furniture and joinery, two coats can be applied as a stand-alone finish for a stronger colour tone
Slightly Tinted to Perfection
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
All the renowned properties of the original Polyx®-Oil, tinted for individual creativity. Polyx®-Oil Tints are water-repellent, dirt-resistant and durable. The surface is pleasant to touch, has an even and harmonic optic and is based on natural, renewable raw vegetable materials.
Approx. coverage: 30m²/L with one coat
No. of coats: 1 + Polyx®-Oil
Application temperature: +5°C
Drying time: 24 hrs.
Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- Protects and colours with wood grain visible
- Harmonious appearance
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat proof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- For exotic wood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin.
- Two coats can be applied on wooden furniture, doors and joinery, but only one coat is recommended on wooden flooring - a clear top coat of Osmo Polyx®-Oil is required (approx. 24hrs after the first coat).
- Recommended application amount is 30ml/m²
- 3040 White can be used as a stand-alone finish or as a top coat after application of Osmo Wood Wax Finish 3111 White, to preserve the desired intensity of white and reduce the effects of yellowing.
- For more colour tones, see Osmo Wood Wax Finish.
- A base coat of Osmo Wood Protector is recommended for use in bathrooms or kitchens.