Harnessing a classic 4 panel design with raised and fielded panels the Victorian bi-fold is a ideal choice for anyone wishing to make a real statement in their home. This space saving bi-fold door is ideal for use in areas where space is of a premium such as cupboards or closets and perfectly matches the rest of the Victorian Oak range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
This product is also available in...
✔ Unfinished ✔ Fully Finished ✔ Clear Glass ✔ Obscure Glass ✔ Fire Door ✔ Glazed Fire Door ✔ Bi-Fold
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.