This slip-resistant, exterior plywood has a hard-wearing phenolic film overlay with a mesh pattern chemically bonded to its surface by heat and pressure. The reverse of the panel is a smooth Phenolic film for use when extra grip properties are not required. Supplied with a top quality, durable, birch plywood core suitable for the most demanding applications (edges should be sealed before use).
The anti-slip grip face gives the panels a high degree of anti-slip properties under a wide range of climactic conditions and is therefore an ideal material for demanding flooring applications. The grip not only gives the panels a surface that is skid resistant, but extremely easy to keep clean.
- Van flooring, trailer flooring and other commercial vechicles
- Caravan decking and steps, camper van conversions and exhibition trailers
- Flight cases and special packing solutions
- Lift and building hoist platforms, shelving, steps, walkways
- Playground equipment, climbing walls, narrowboat decking,
- Shopfitting, exhibitions, stages, tiered arena seating, grandstands
- Animal pens, agricultural buildings, horticultural racks / shelving
- Furniture, workbenches, joinery and construction
Due to the fragile nature of this product and the additional packaging required for safe delivery, a £5 delivery surcharge will be added to the standard delivery charge.