The Worcester bi-fold door is a classic three vertical panel design. This door allows for the creation of a consistent look in any home as it can be used in areas of the home where space might be limited, such as closets and cupboards where access may be an issue. Matching panelled, glazed and fire doors along with rebated door pairs completes this extensive range of doors.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Glazing Bar/Mullion for colour consistency
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Now available in 5 different stain options
Our finishing service provides stunning looking doors and a durable finish that will look good for years to come. To take advantage of our stain options, you can choose any of the XL Joinery unfinished oak internal door range and get them finished in any of the stain options below.