Complete your cabinet or kitchen project with our high quality Blum hinges which have been designed specifically to suit cabinets and cupboards in kitchens. The unique design allows the hinge to open at a 110° angle and be concealed behind the cupboard/cabinet door. Designed to be used in applications where the door sits in front of the carcass of the cabinet.
Comes complete with adjustable positioning hinge plate suitable for 18mm thick cabinet carcass.
- All metal, nickel plated hinge
- 110° opening angle, spring-closure mechanism for automatic closure.
- Tool-free door to cabinet assembly and removal
- 3-dimensional adjustment (with relevant mounting plate
- Requires 35mm hinge hole required in back of door.
We can cut 35mm hinge holes in your cabinet doors making installation even easier.